JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals
electrikalgroup12345.com > JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals
The Beginner's Guide to Investing in Metals
Welcome to the JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals. The aim of this section of our website is to educate both prospective and current precious metal investors on the gold and silver markets, physical products, industry trends, and more.
To get started, we recommend that new investors click the banner to the right to read James Anderson's Beginner's Guide to Investing in Metals. This is a stand-alone piece that will get all beginners up to speed.
Alternatively, scroll down to find topics that catch your eye, or view our four product categories below:
Buying Physical Metals
A large portion of gold bullion buyers have either heard of or know about President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 1933 Executive Order 6102 when the US government outlawed large private gold bullion ownership. Many silver bullion buyers are yet unaware of the President Roosevelt administration’s Executive Order 6814 which occurred over one year later. Shortly after […]
- The 2008 Gold & Silver Shortage of Bullion Products
- When will a Gold & Silver Bullion Shortage Arise?
- When were Silver Coins Discontinued?
- How to Sell Silver & Gold Bullion Locally
- Ordering from JM Bullion
- Our Recommended Products
- How Much Should I Invest In Precious Metals?
- How To Buy Gold/Silver Bullion Coins & Bars
- Best Way To Purchase Gold & Silver
Paper Metal Investments
Now that you know a little bit more about precious metal investing, we are ready to discuss how precious metal investments compare to the most traditional investment — the stock market. Precious Metals vs. Stocks Many of the visitors on our website are already familiar with traditional investment vehicles like stocks, but aren’t so familiar […]
- The Modern Functions of Gold and Silver
- Who Is Kitco?
- What Is The NYMEX?
- What Is COMEX?
- Gold & Silver Futures Contracts
- Gold & Silver ETFs
Pricing and Payments
The following is a broad look at US dollar M1, M2, and M3 totals vs the price of Gold Bullion. First we will begin by defining M1, M2, and then M3. Finally we conclude by examining gold’s price vs these three monetary aggregates to get a vision of where gold’s future price might go. US […]
- US House to Silver Ratio & US Home to Gold Ratio
- Historic Gold, Silver, Platinum, & Palladium Price Spikes
- Why are Silver Coins Different Prices?
- How is the Platinum Spot Price Set?
- How is the Silver Spot Price Set?
- How is the Gold Spot Price Set?
- Who Owns the Most Silver Bullion Today?
- Who Owned the Most Silver Bullion?
- How Do You Send A Bank Wire Transfer?
Storage and Shipping
Coin collections and bullion have limited counter-party risks unlike virtually any other assets. Most forms of real estate, equities, bonds, cash, etc. all require other parties to fulfill obligations and promises made. Essentially the biggest risk to coin collectors and bullion investors is theft by someone most likely closest to them ( family members, friends, […]
- How Long Does It Take To Get My Order?
- What Happens If My Order Is Lost Or Damaged In Transit?
- How Is The Package Wrapped And Is It Secure To Take Delivery?
- Do You Report My Sales To The Government?
- What Is A Precious Metals Depository?
- Caring For Precious Metals
- Storing And Protecting Precious Metals
- How to Ship Silver and Gold Safely?
Taxes, Reporting, and IRAs
A precious metals dealer is in business to sell metals. Dealers usually offer buy prices for metals, as well as sell prices. The spot price of gold or silver is in a constant state of flux. Gold, silver and other precious metals prices may move up or down based on many factors, such as […]
- Locking In A Sale Price For My Bullion
- Could The Government Confiscate My Metals?
- What Silver & Gold Bullion Products Are IRA Approved?
- Costs Associated With a Precious Metals IRA
- What Is The Most I Can Contribute To My IRA?
- How Do I Fund A Precious Metals IRA?
- I Already Have An IRA. How Can I Invest In Precious Metals?
- Why Would I Need A Self-Directed IRA?
- If I Buy More Than $10,000 Of Gold Or Silver Is My Order Reported?
Types of Physical Metals
For many millennia gold has served mankind as a monetary asset, a financial asset, and as a valuable commodity. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the world moved away from using gold as the international monetary system’s choice for balance of payment settlements. What followed was a decade of currency crisis, periods of high […]